Sunday, November 14, 2010

Wreath-Making Ladies Night

For the past few months I have been hosting a Ladies Night in my home. With the holidays near, a wreath-making party was in order. I love a home filled with my favorite women, great food, and craftiness!!

Isn't this the most beautiful spread of sandwiches, salads, desserts and drinks you have ever seen? We know how to throw a party!!

Look at the craftiness that was had!


the overflow table

And look what we made!!!

Emily made an ornament tree for her sweet girls!

Natalie {with Jesse's help} got off to a great start to make this button wreath!

Amy started making this super cute ruffle wreath!

Maria made a satin rosette wreath

Jesse whipped up 3!!
here is the first, a gold acorn wreath! Doesnt it look chic?

This was her paper faux feather wreath! How cute!

and i didnt get a photo of her 3rd, but she is making one like this too!

Cara made this beautiful wreath! Can you believe that it is made from coffee filters???

Jo and Elyse made grey acorn wreaths! How cute! and can be used year round!!

Tracy made this knot wreath! Great idea-with a quick change of fabrics, this can be used year round too!

It took me a couple of nights, but here are the 3 I finished!
Pottery barn inspired wreath- tute found here!

Patterned paper wreath

rustic star wreath- it is actually a deep barn red, and i think it needs something else, but eh. who knows?

We had so much fun and it was a wonderful turn out! 

Next month is an ornament exchange!!

Love these ladies!!


post signature

1 comment:

natalie said...

what in the world is elyse doing in that first picture?! it was so much fun--I need to start working my button wreath, it's not like it's hard! thanks for hosting! hope I can make the next one!