Sunday, February 7, 2010

24 weeks!!! {new sono pictures}




I cannot believe I am already in my 6th month! I am wrapping up my 2nd trimester and really starting to feel the aches and pains of a body growing a baby! He loves to put his feet on my bladder and jump like a trampoline. All of my muscles in my rib cage are stretching so much I feel like they could snap! Pelvic pain is increasing, but no where near what it was with little man and the pubic symphysis I had with him! He is moving like crazy in my tummy and nights of good rest are becoming very rare. Little man loves to come and lay his head down on my belly and "hug" the sweet baby! It melts my heart! Although if you ask if he is excited to meet the baby, he says "no, no baby." LOL! I was sick free for months and just got sick last week for the first time in forever- but it made up for it {yuck}! I am only at 15lbs weight gain- which is SUPER compared to what I did with Little man...lol. You live and learn, I guess!


New Sono Photos!!!

Dr said he looks perfect!

Profile shot


Smiling for the camera


final confirmation {LOL}





post signature
02/04

4 comments:

Liz Mays said...

You are such a cutie pie!!!

Mrs. Stam said...

you look amazing in this picture!!! and that sure is a boy!!!!

Pam said...

Well, we know he is a boy, don't we? :)

Haffner's World said...

So exciting!! You look great! We have our first sono next Monday and we get to finally find out what we are having!!!