Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More swaps!!


So, it is official... I am ADDICTED to swaps! Aside from , I have found and fell in love with !
Here are some recent swaps i have done!



Favorite things swap:

This one was GREAT! I got tangerine tea, a honey stir stick, key chain lip gloss, matchstick wild flowers, a yummy tin candle, thick warm socks, tiny colored pencils and a cute note pad to create in, a small angel, heart tissues, 3-in-1 Vietnamese coffee that is now my favorite, a pretty glass to get my water in each day, a BEAUTIFUL gauze scarf, hand lotion, a make up bag, Hersey kisses, toffee and for my little guy a Madison Douglas wooden puzzle, bubbles and little coloring pencils!
GREAT SWAP!

Pay it forward swap:



my partner Beth sent me her embellishments in this cute box and this cute card!


This is what i created for her and sent back! (my friend Debbie helped too!)

Lip Swap:
Yummy lip gloss and the BEST chap stick EVA!



Pink, Pink, Pink swap!
Dish towel and pot holder, Fabulous necklace, cute pink ring, sprinkles, and a note pad!


No spending swap:
note cards, paper, embellishments, and lace!



I AM HOOKED!

No comments: