Friday, September 11, 2009

Big Boy Bed!

What a milestone, huh? I cannot believe my little man is actually sleeping in a toddler bed!!!

We had hoped to keep him in a toddler bed until he was 3, but of course he had other plans. He started climbing out of the crib around 14 months, but it was as if he had forgot completely how to do it. It wasnt until a few months back that he did it consistantly leaving us no choice but to take the crib of my sweet little baby and convert it in to a big boy toddler bed!

He loved "helping" daddy with the construction


he was so proud of the completed project


all ready for bed time


I had to sneak in to take a peek in the middle of the night to see my baby sleeping in is big boy toddler bed.

He looked so sweet and peacful- AND BIG!
{then I ran off to cry BIG tears...}



post signature

3 comments:

Pam said...

Hope you are feeling well! I remember the transition to big boy/girl beds with my kids. It's a milestone!

Liz Mays said...

My kids never had the fun of a toddler bed. They went right into twins. They hit the floor a few times because of it. I had rails up but they kicked them loose and then fell out.

Jo Brock said...

He is so cute in his big boy bed! We just took the bed rail off of Aydia's bed and that sort of made me sad.