Thursday, March 4, 2010

28 Weeks Pregnant!



I am officially in my 3rd trimester and could not be more happy! Our sweet boy moves like a wild animal inside of me what seems to be constantly. He is measuring about 2 1/4 lbs and about 15in long! We cannot wait to see his sweet face and I am ready to get my body back. I wake up every morning and feel like I was in a huge car accident the night before. I am super tired all day and am still throwing up like I am in my first trimester. I now can empathize with woman that were sick their whole pregnancy.
Little man is starting to understand, and is so sweet about the baby. He will walk up and wrap his arms around my belly and give it a big kiss! It melts my heart!
I spent the other day getting the nursery ready and washing/hanging all of little mans baby clothes in the baby's closet. I think little man had more fun with this than I did. He would pick up each outfit and say "little man's baby clothes!!" It was so fun!
I am still in a very healthy weight gain range- about 17lbs so far. My belly button is starting to pop out, as you can probably tell from the photo, and little man calls it a "knot" on my tummy!

I have started nesting, which I am sure has a lot to do with the move into our new house. I will post photos of the nursery soon! 



post signature

3 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

Wow wow wow You look amazing Mama!!!

Liz Mays said...

You are glowing! You look stunning!

McClure Family said...

yall have made my day!