Saturday, March 6, 2010

Few things for Doodle Bug

Just wanted to share some of my favorite little things we have received for Doodle Bug so far!!

Love me some Zutano! Aren't these outfits adorable!!!



Me-In-Mind shoes are so cute and fashionable! The have that "tough" look I love!



Green Peek-A-Boo Closet Dividers from babiesrus! I love the look of his closet with the help of these great organizational tools!

My Skip Hop Duo Deluxe Diaper bag that I have already started to fill! I am so excited to have finally found a diaper bag that I love!

The bedding, in case you missed that post a while back, is Trend Lab "Giggles." I have it up in the nursery {yes, photos will come} and it is so stinkin' cute!





Look at the big/little brother shirts I have for the boys to wear!!! Carters had these and I almost died!!! 




Finally, my slings! I am so so so excited to babywear from the get-go with baby Q! I didn't start wearing little man until he was 10m and I welcome the sanity that these will provide! I will post photos of my entire stash later on!

First up, my new mojito Peanut Shell! I love the look of it!! 

Then, I got an espresso HotSling! It has that sateen finish and is so soft and stretchy! 

My favorite new sling is my Zolowear Chai Ring Sling. Is it not the most beautiful ring sling you have ever laid eyes on??




I am working on his take home outfit, but just you wait! It is to-die-for!! 
I will post photos soon!! 

post signature

No comments: