Sunday, August 16, 2009

Birthday Boy!

My nephew just turned 5! I cannot believe he is this big already. We celebrated his special day at a bounce house back in my home town. We adults even had some fun in laser tag!

{Games}

Here my nephew is helping little man play basket ball

Pretending with Daddy

jumping...

...and jumping!

Slide time!



Yes, even I had to give it a try {crazy face, i know.}

skeeball starring little man and my niece

We even had fun with unconventional things, such as a large shop fan!

Adult time! My brother, sister-in-law, me and my husband ready to play laser tag. What the photo doesn't quite show, is the lack of working laser tag vests. Only the boys played! {but it worked out well, as they were sweaty pigs when they came out!}

CaKe!!

PrEsEnTs!!

After the party, we went to visit Mimi! {and Lucy her dog}


Grammy and Poppy


post signature

1 comment:

Pam said...

Oh! I love lazer tag. Even without the vests. I just love chasing people! lol
Happy birthday to little man!