Friday, August 14, 2009

Jack Carter

Summer's over you say? Not here in TX. It is hot. Really, really hot. We made a trip up to Jack Carter Pool before my lovely husband had to start teaching again and tried to cool off from the heat and have a little fun with great friends. The summer may be fleeting, but I will have these photos to take me back!

First we enjoyed the splash ground area




















Time for the Big Pool!!!







Now for adult fun- or "big kid fun" {lol}





{you feel cool and refreshed now, don't ya??}

post signature

3 comments:

candy said...

Looks like a great way to spend a hot day in TX.

Pam said...

I wish it were still hot and sunny here. Looks like a fun trip.

Parsley said...

Here in OK we have similar weather but this Friday was unusually cool so we went camping.

I enjoyed stopping by your blog. Be blessed.