Saturday, August 1, 2009

Love & Lace Lingerie Shower

I have gotten to know my sweet friend "A" for some time now and consider her to be a dear friend! She is about to get married to our friend "A" and to celebrate, some of her closest girlfriends and I got together to shower her with lingerie!

C & K did such a cute job of decorating!




The bride-to-be & I


Playing bridal tool belt! What can you not fix with a bottle of KY and a grilling spatula??? I'm just saying...



Opening her present from me!


The gang!
A, K, me, L, and C!!

{and just because we could, we did. = the ol' high school senior photo pose}


post signature

1 comment:

Kara @ His, Hers and Ours said...

What a great idea!! I'll have to put that in my folder of "to do's" for my sister!!

But, what's up with the tool belt? A game I assume? I would love to know more!