Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thrifty Finds

My mom shares my love for thriftin' and antiquin'.  So when she came to spend the day with me, we hit the local thrift stores that I have come to love. 

look at my finds!!!
3 Disney movies: peter pan, the sword and the stone and muppets christmas carol- $1each
a piano keyboard from 1985 that was still in the original box and had never been opened!!!!-$3
a pyrex lid that fits my bowls!-$1.50
huge canister that I am going to doctor up with some chalkboard paint for a OOAK christmas gift for my mimi- $4
Old cafeteria trays- $.27 & $.67
Fabric {!!} :
vintage green and yellow flour sack material- $.50
Vintage king size sheet that matches this one- $2
my favorite was this yummy fabric!
after some google'ing, I found out this is from 1962 and those are the original tags from the W. T. Grant Co. store it was purchased. It was $.59 a yard back then and I paid only $6 for the 6yrds!! I am in LOVE!! I am thinking kitchen curtains and some fabric napkins!!

*sigh* my heart pitter-patters!!

Click here to see more of my thrifty finds!


post signature

No comments: