Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall Photo Shoot

The Arboretum has their pumpkins out! Thanks to my dear friend Emily, we got to go and take some sweet photos of our boys. I had so much fun taking photos {despite my broken lens that needs to be replace but I don't want to hand over my camera to the shop...hehe}.

Here are some of my favorite shots
{don't judge the blurry shots from my poor lens}


my friends sweet boy! He is walking running now and little man had so much fun chasing him around!







the blue in is eyes is fading, so i am so thankful we got it on camera before they are totally brown!









check out that spit drool!



it is hard to narrow down when they are all so cute! ha!




my sweet, sweet boys!




such a ham!






love those boys! Thanks Em for the fun playday at the Arboretum!




post signature

No comments: