Monday, September 6, 2010

Thrifty Finds

My dear friend and I went thriftin' and to say that we scored is the understatement of my life! 




LOOK AT THIS?!?!?!?


These suit cases were one of my favorites of the day. The cute little vintage purse in bright yellow made me smile too!

Would you believe those suit cases {in perfect condition} were only $3.50 each?????
Vintage purse- $2


Now I am squealing in my seat as I type about these!!!
I have wanted to collect these dishes {you may remember my first piece of the Pyrex in spring blossom/ crazy daisy here} for so long and found this 25{!!} piece set for only $15!! The cups I scored at another thrift store the same day for only $.33 each! I am in love!!

More plates!

for my plate wall i want to do that I scored for $.55-$1 each!

and lastly, a couple of canisters to store my raw nuts/grains in and a couple of cute platters
Canisters- $1 each
Platters $1, and $2


What a day! I am officially hooked. What a fun way to spend my allowance each month!!

All of this for around $31!!

for more of my thrifty finds click here!



post signature

No comments: